- What is the trading symbol and where is the stock traded?
- When does Five Below's fiscal year end?
- Saturday closest to January 31
- How can I obtain SEC documents, such as a prospectus, a 10-K, or a 10-Q?
- Those documents are available on the SEC Filings page of this Web site.
- Who is your Transfer Agent?
- Five Below's transfer agent is Computershare. They may be contacted at:
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
- Who is your Independent Registered Public Accounting firm?
- Five Below's accounting firm is KPMG LLP.
1601 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2499
- When did Five Below go public?
- July 19, 2012
- Does Five Below pay a dividend?
- We do not currently pay a dividend.
- Does Five Below offer a direct stock purchase plan?
- We do not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where is your corporate office located?
- 701 Market Street, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Do you offer franchise opportunities?
- No, we do not franchise our stores. We lease and operate all of our own stores.
- How do I request a store in my area?
- Please click here to see our regional real estate contacts and send an email to them.